Book Suggestions for building on this semester!
For Preschool, Elementary, Junior High, Highschool and adults/parents.
We must build on our understanding of the INSPIRATION of the Holy Spirit! His constant infilling is the very source of our inner man's ability to navigate the Father's nature here on earth. Our families do not have to wait to live this out!
INSPIRA'TION, noun [Latin inspiro.]
1. The act of drawing air into the lungs; the inhaling of air; a branch of respiration, and opposed to expiration.
2. The act of breathing into any thing.
3. The infusion of ideas into the mind by the Holy Spirit; the conveying into the minds of men, ideas, notices or monitions by extraordinary or supernatural influence; or the communication of the divine will to the understanding by suggestions or impressions on the mind, which leave no room to doubt the reality of their supernatural origin.
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God. 2 Timothy 3:16.
4. The infusion of ideas or directions by the supposed deities of pagans.
5. The infusion or communication of ideas or poetic spirit, by a superior being or supposed presiding power; as the inspiration of Homer or other poet.
Keep an eye out fro this weeks homework and Table Talk to help keep Kingdom Conversation at the center of your home and the hearts of those in it!